Raru – Paid Search
To drive registrations and sales.
To increase trust in the brand.
As this is a new brand, we needed to keep costs low for the client while optimising ad spend efficiently. We used both the Google and Bing search engines and we employed a three-pronged strategy:
- Effective ad copy
- Intensive competitors research
- Maximum cost-per-click Bids
The only way we were able to take on the established (big budget) online stores in SA, was to employ the following tactics:
- Ad copy rotations for a better Click Through Rate
- Rigorous competitor research, only serving our ads at #1 when Raru offered the best prices
- Commercial keyword bidding to ensure commercial interest
- Proactive negative keyword implementation
- Show ads at very specific times to serve our ads based on several pre-determined metrics
Global e-commerce Search CTR: 1.66%
Global e-commerce Search Conversion Rate: 1.91%
Other Recent Works
We work with some of South Africa’s biggest companies and agencies to help them achieve their digital objectives.